Brain Droppings

Thursday, May 18, 2006

My First Love

Ok, so this is my first time blogging here. It's not like I've never done this b/4 but starting anew is a little nerve racking.

I am an avid complainer and I'm not ashamed to say so. I LOVE it, especially when I have company. As the saying goes, misery loves company! I'm not miserable any more but I still love to complain. It's the best topic of conversation... For instance, here's an opening to a conversation. "Hey, I haven't seen you in a min., How have you been? Ahhh, you know how it is,, just trying to survive" Although most of us are trying to survive only a true complainer would say something to someone they haven't seen in a while. I guess in that aspect I'm not a true complainer. I guard my complaints with my life but if you know me, boy I feel sorry for you. U're in for a marathon.

I know this guy and he always says to me "why complain if you're not going to do anything about it?" The answer is simple BECAUSE I LOVE IT!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, my name is Mrs. Brain Bomb and I'm an avid complainer. (Everyone in unison) Hi, Mrs. Brain Bomb. Anyway, just wanted to let you know I do the same thing. Your friend is a wise person, you must do something about it! Spew away, my friend.

4:39 PM  
Blogger Crothos said...

I always say to people "Alive and kicking, bitching and moaning."

You know what, bitching and moaning, makes you KNOW your alive.

Kicking, makes you know your body is still with you.

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home