Brain Droppings

Monday, May 22, 2006

The flutter of my heart tells me so


Have you ever given someone that look that says don't leave me, stay and make me feel this way 4ever. I have. I have missed him so much that when i'm with him I won't turn my head for fear of missing him again.
I wonder y u looked at her. Is that what you want? Yes, I know you want me...But is she what your looking at and not me? So I'm looking at you with the look that says don't leave me, stay and make my heart dance with happiness. I can try to be what you see but, that's just not me. At the end of the day it's me...the familiar face, the knotty hair, comfortable clothes, ratty sneaks and the same ole bag that I've had since I learned that I could never leave home without it. That's who i am and that's who i'll be. My ever changing thoughts will never change my heart and how much it loves your tender heart, your brilliant mind and the gentle soul that not many get to see.
I know you looked at her but it's me that you see. The flutter of my heart tells me so when you look at me in that way that says don't leave me, stay and make me feel this way 4ever.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful.

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home