Brain Droppings

Thursday, June 01, 2006

DAMN IT TO HELL!


I HAT THE FUCKING FUCKERS AT THE TOP. (Yes, the bastards at my job). I was approached with an opportunity for "advancement". These bastards come at me and say "We want stooly 1 to go out in the field and see customers. We want you to cover for him. If stooly 1 likes the sales position then you (stooly 2) will get the position!" Sounds great for me doesn't it! Adavancement contingent on whether or not someone else likes their new position. Bastards. It's funny cause they even tried to make it seem like they were doing me a favor by telling me this. I swear i have to get the fuck outta her as soon as possible.
I am going to take the position but, only because it comes with a raise and they wont take it away if I have to return to the most coveted position in all of the land....RECEPTIONIST. Great now i'm gonna have to work with No Balls! AND THE HITS JUST KEEP ON COMING.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The man strikes again. Fuckin preposterous plan these people come up with. I don't see stoolie number 1 doing it. I'm amazed the head honcho even went for that. Oh gog, that means a new receptionist. Weee! *smirking
Get ready because you know you'll be getting all the work when No Balls is mad at his mistress. *sitting back eating popcorn, waiting for movie to commence.

3:20 PM  
Blogger Crothos said...

I got the position I have now in a similar way.

Boss came to me and said, Hey retard 1 is moving positions and we cant find anybody who wants his job, congratulations you been promoted.

WTF? So yeah that was 1 year ago. I did get a raise and a new office, but they could have at least LIED to me like most people do.

Sucks for you though. Good luck.

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home