Brain Droppings

Monday, May 03, 2010


Brother brother brother, i feel your energy but i can't hold you.
I can't hold you like your last breath.
I can't hold you like that last word you said to me that lingers between us still.
I can't hold you like that final gaze we had on that last hospital stay.
I try to live for you through me but i still can't capture your zest for life.
Some may think you had no zest at all, but danger was your middle name and
you never knew it until you were in it. You always found your way back home but
of course we could never hold you there for too long. You stayed only until the faces became familiar again and your middle name started to fade. We couldn't keep you, hold you, stop you though we tried. Life had different plans for you.
You taught me that life is just a high that you try to maintain. Whatever gets you there though for you it was danger. You didn't care much for those trying to
keep you from life. So you followed that high and now you can't hold us.
In my heart you will always be whatever you searched for, alive, happy, complete and high.
Brother, brother, brother, i feel your energy and i won't let go.

Pls help me keep others from contracting HIV/AIDS, donate
http://aidswalknewyork2010.kintera.org/foreddie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home