Brain Droppings

Friday, December 08, 2006

I am literally killing myself in this place. I sit here until there is some work to be done. Lately the work has just sat there. I have to leave. I have been saying this for about a year now and I have to get serious about it. Recently the departure of my dear friend Ms. BrainBombs has lit a fire up under my ass. Not to mention another co-worker who won't let me forget that Ms. BrainBombs and I have loads of potential that we are just wasting here.

I've been on the grind though. Times every Sunday and internet on the regular. I have to sneak around constantly just to send a resume out. I'm gonna do it though. My biggest problem was that I didn't know what I wanted to do. I don't know if I'm gonna love it but I'm sticking to physical therapy. I've been going to school forever with that career in mind and I think I should just stick with it.

I love to write but I can't just do that. I'm kinda like a fair weather friend...I write when I'm in a good mood. My Mom says I was born to write. I'm flattered really but, a writer has to practice no matter how well he/she writes. Sometimes I just can't be bothered. Plus who's to say that anyone would actually want to read my stuff?

I just gotta get my ass in gear like I said before.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Join me! I know you're going to have some good news for me soon.

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home