Brain Droppings

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Let's Partay!



Saturday night. The night of debouchery as I like to call it, It was absolutely fabulous! I really needed a night with my girls.

We got there and of course we got comped. at the door thanks to our resident party girl Danielle (red lipstick). Being able to go out on a Saturday night and only spending about $20 in NYC is a feat in and of it's self, but that's exactly what i did. I have a son so i don't go out with the girls as often as i would like but it was so much fun. I hadn't seen some of the girls in quite a while and it was great to reunite. We were given 2 bottles of crystal on the house and several drinks were paid for each of us (i didn't drink). My 20 was literally spent on gratuities.

I had begun to write a bunch of stuff about that night but honestly the only thing that really sticks out was the smiles and happiness that we gave to each other. Everyone should have friends like these.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the photo. I'm so glad you had a good time.

7:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home