Brain Droppings

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I'm Stuck


I don't know what the hell to do with my life. I am caught between responsibility and my dreams.
I'm not even sure what my dreams are. I don't have the normal everyday aspirations. I want to be successful and wealthy. I want my son to be happy and proud of his mother. But how can I do that if I don't know which way to go. How to do it? Anyway you get the jist of it, i'm screwed.
I am dying at my current place of employment. I've searched for a new place to bring my sunny disposition (HA, those of you who know me are laughing with me) but, i truely don't know where i would fit.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel your crisis. You gotta find a medium somewhere between working to pay the bills and working for glory. I have dreams so outlandish that I don't even utter them. But you have to do something that gives you a sense of fulfillment.
Everyone always says, a job is just a job, but you spend a huge chunk of your life there. It is your life, it's not like the clock stops ticking when you're at work. I don't know if we'll be wealthy, but its very plausible for us to achieve economic comfort.
Take some time and think what would make you happy. What kind of job would you like to go to every morning where you don't feel like hurling. Don't censor your answer. I'm telling you: once you decide, you will make it happen for yourself because that's you.

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home