Brain Droppings

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Lance Bass Is Gay....No


Was this a surprise to anyone? And why is this front page news?
It's really a shitty world when the guy from a boy band is bangin' some guy from the amazing race and we just have to know.

Why didn't my uncle receive unabashed support from the press and commended for his bravery when he came out of the closet? He wasn't touted for being a role model to those that were frightened of doing the same.
People are...Someone help me with the word. Well, ok stupid and nosy. Why is it so important that someone proclaim that they are gay. I don't go around saying "I'M STRAIGHT, I'M STRAIGHT". I mean who cares who i bang! (well ok, it would be juicy if i was bangin' someone from work) But really, why do i want to know that the ex-boy bander likes to get it up the ass. I don't care that he wants to go to space and i def don't give a shit if he's a bend over buddy, a fudge packer, or any other derogatory names.

Hey Lance you go boooy! Get your freak on!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I was surprised! I have no gay radar at all. His boyfriend is hot, though. You think the NSYNCers knew? And everyone thought it was Justin! And is it just me or does that cover photo look "extra" gay?

10:08 PM  
Blogger payanipie said...

Of course the NSYNCers knew! X-TRA GAY INDEED!

11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi payanipie.

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home