Brain Droppings

Monday, September 11, 2006

Yes, I am a Weekend Warrior


DAMN IT! I walked in on Saturday and wondered to myself WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING AT WORK ON SATURDAY! I was informed when I first received my "promotion" that there was absolutely no wiggle room when it came to Saturdays. Well ok, there I was and I didn't understand why any of us would have to be there. I think it's a conspiracy! I believe that Larry Greenberg (owner) just wants us not only to lose sleep but clean his place of business free of charge. There is nothing to do on Saturday! There is nothing to do on Saturday that we couldn't do on Monday! I hate being poor therefore, I will wake up at the crack of dawn like my son. But instead of eating cereal and dumbing out on stupid ass but hilarious cartoons I'll be at THE industrial supply company... CLEANING AND DODGING THE DRUNK FUCKS THAT CAME IN FROM A LONG NIGHT OF DEBAUCHERY. FUCKING BASTARDS! Yes i do feel like this poor guy stuck in this motion until the link breaks. Did i say they were FUCKING BASTARDS?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home