Brain Droppings

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Relationships are sometimes rough


Duhhhh, of course they're rough! I'm going thur it over here. I listen, give, and care for a very special person. I love him very much and I think we could really make it if only he would stop being so selfish. So basically I should stop holding my breath because that's the way he is and that's just not going to happen.
I know this lesson well. People don't change. They may make an attempt to modify their behaviour or stop destructive actions all together but the truth is that little trait always comes out and rears it's ugly little head. So what do i do about loving someone that can be incredibly kind and sensitive but sometimes forgets that there is another person that could be hurt by their actions? I don't have moments of butterflies fluttering in my stomach when he's a complete asshole. I know i can be tough to deal with...to say the least. But i can't be so bad that I actually deserve someone disregarding my feelings for a particular situation not to happen.
OK, so i'm being a lil cryptic; but i feel like a dumbass.
I hate giving everything and then feeling like i should have been as big an asshole as this dumb fuck that clearly has no idea what he's got in front of him. Whatever, I give on trying to figure out men. I'm sure they feel the same way about women but fuck it. I am waving the white flag.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Relationships are always rough, fuck sometimes. i think you've pretty much answered yourself here and I have a feeling that you already know if this one is for you. Just don't waste your time if it's not for you.

7:32 PM  
Blogger Crothos said...

Relationships are like a two way street, but when your caught going backwards down a one-way street with blindfolds on and earplugs to block out the neigh sayers, it is time to move on.

Do not settle for something that makes you feel like crap just because you like one personality trait but not the other.

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home