Brain Droppings

Saturday, September 16, 2006

I want Sleep


God I'm so tired. It's Saturday again and I'm in this rat hole I call work. I didn't sleep at all last night! Ok, I slept 30 min. I have got to stop doing this to myself. My body doesn't feel as bad as I thought it would have (I have lots of experience in the no sleep zone) .

So again I reiterate, Y DO WE HAVE TO BE AT WORK WHEN ALL WE DO IS CLEAN AND LISTEN TO THE DUMB SHIT THESE FUCKING PEOPLE TALK ABOUT? Ahhhh fuck it! I'm way too tired to think of a reason why. I do have to say it compels me to think though. Not enough to follow through but I think never the less.

Oh, BTW all you out there in blog land...I hate Ray DeJesus with a passion. Your all so lucky that you don't know him. Mrs. Brain Bomb i'm sorry that you have had the "pleasure" of knowing him.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where the hell do you get these pictures? You have to help me with mine.
Um, yeah I slept until 10am. I love Saturdays off.
I think Ray's on steroids. Seriously. Watch out for the 'roid rage.

11:25 PM  
Blogger payanipie said...

he is on roids. but his rage really doesn't scare me. my rage is worse and i'm not on roids. he better watch out.

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home