Brain Droppings

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Oh Mr. Sun, Sun, Mr. Golden Sun


Well i have to say today has been better. I feel like the suns rays are shining on me today even though the weather is super shity.

I'm not sure what allowed me to smile today but i do suspect that it's the stupidity at work that often drives me mad. Listening to two of my "superiors" pointing the finger at each other is halarious and when you listen to them speak it adds that much more comedic relief to the situation.

Co-worker A: This was supposed to go out today and it's 3pm and he hasn't received it.

Superior A: Oh, i don't know anything about that. I ordered it and i made sure that i put "HOT RUSH" on the ticket.

Superior B *rolls his eyes and sighs loudly* Ok, fine, I take care!
(yes, he said I take care)

Superior A walks away with his tail between his legs and mumbles some shit under his breath about incompetence. (he is the leader of this team of incompetants)

Co-Worker B: Pearlgreen, gotta luv it.

This shit goes on all day long, everyday. Ahhh gotta get my shit together and get the hell outta dodge. Until then i'm gonna try to smile...ok maybe not everyday but i'll put some effort into it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my, I'm going to miss that.

Okay, maybe not.

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home