Brain Droppings

Friday, November 24, 2006

5 things most people don't know about me


Five Things Most People Don’t Know About Me:

1) I dance half naked with reckless abandon in my living room when i want to blow off some steam.
2) I'm convinced i have ocd. I bathe excessively and feel filthy almost as soon as i get out of the shower.
3) Staying in the shower theme, I am deathly afraid of sharks. I know your wondering what this has to do with a shower. The thing is, when i wash my face and go to rinse off the soap, i picture a huge ass shark busting thru my pearly white tiles. Sometimes i even try to fight the urge to get out of the water but, i panic and have to get out even if there is still soap on my face.
4) I talk to myself quite often while i'm in the street. My lips have to be moving. I don't know why but it helps when i'm really pissed. I've started to fit myself for a straight jacket.
5) I think about sex more than men do. (ok some people might know that.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL. #3 is hilarious. OMG I needed a good laugh.

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home